How quickly do you ship ?
We aim to ship orders within 2 working days of purchase (excluding weekends and UK bank holidays) and ship in order of receipt.
- UK shipping is by Royal Mail 2nd class postage is approximately 3-4 working days, we can arrange for a quicker method if preferred, please use our contact form and add the request to your order comments. You can also choose recorded (tracked delivery) at the time of purchase.
- European Union is by Royal Mail Standard Airmail and delivery speed will vary according to your national carrier (approximately 7 working days). Again you can upgrade to International Signed For Postage at the time of purchase if you require tracking. This will be delivered by your national postal service.
- All other countries lie within the Rest of the World and this is by Royal Mail Standard Airmail and will be dependant on national postal service and customs clearance. (Usually 10 working days, though customs clearance can make this longer.) Again, you can upgrade to International Signed For Postage at the time of purchase if you require tracking. This will be delivered by your national postal service.
Can you ship any faster?
Yes, please contact us for prices and options available. In addition, please add this to the comments section of your order and we will contact you with the options available. Please be aware that there will be an additional cost for faster mail services.
Where do you ship to ?
Standard shipping prices
|Lower Bound||Upper Bound||UK Standard Postage||EU Standard Postage||ROW Standard Postage|
Recorded / Tracked Services
|Lower Bound||Upper Bound||UK Recorded Postage||EU International Signed For Postage||ROW International Signed For Postage|
Again as with all our postage charges, these are based on current royal mail prices plus a small cost for packaging.
What methods of payment do you accept?
When setting up our website we chose PayPal as our primary method of taking payment as this is how most of our customers like to shop with us at the moment.
When you go through to our PayPal page you can also pay using a Credit or Debit card without having to register with PayPal. When you go through to PayPal payment gateway, you will see an option to 'Continue' without registering, click on this add your card and address details and that's it.
If however you have any problems, please contact us and wherever possible we will arrange payment by cheque, postal order or international money order, though these will take slightly longer to process. Please note that we will only deliver to the paypal registered address for yor first order.
How Big are the dice I am ordering?
Dice come in all shapes and sizes and in truth many will argue that there is no such thing as a standard dice. In our listing descriptions we give sizes in mm to give you an idea.
A standard dice, one you would get in a board game etc is 16mm flat to flat when measured and this is the general standard used. In a set, dice may be smaller or larger than this as they are sized so that when combined, no dice looks out of place within the set.
We have lots of dice though, both bigger and smaller and we give you as much info as possible. Whenever we have a dice smaller or larger than standard for sale, we photograph it with a standard black spot D6 next to it for comparison.
All the 36 x D6 Dice sets are 12mm size. The 12 x D6 Dice sets are either 15/16mm size according to the specifications of the individual manufacturers.
How do I return items?
RETURNS BY POST
You can return goods to us via the Post Office to:
Unit 1 Gisburn Business Park
The parcel should contain:
- · The item(s) you purchased that you wish to return in their original condition.
- · Your original order number with your details, clearly stating which item(s) you are returning and the reasons why you are returning the goods.
You will need to pay for the postage but we will refund the delivery charge if we have made an error in our despatch or if the item received is faulty or unfit for purpose, unless you have decided to keep part of the received order.
We are unable to accept any responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in the post. You must ensure that your items are securely packaged, and obtain a proof of posting.
If you need advice on returning by post, please contact us through our contact us form.
How do I get a refund?
We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 28 days of delivery.
In order to qualify for our refunds policy, all Items must be in a re-saleable condition i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging, unused and complete with all labels attached.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned that are not in re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
Goods must be returned and be in the condition that they were purchased.
If you return items bought as part of a discount offer (for example buy 2 for £20.00 or save 10%) you will be refunded the full price of the item less any discount given in the offer.
Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to the goods that are faulty or not as described.
These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this consumer right of return and refund policy pursuant to the Regulations or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Christmas 2018 Last Posting Dates
Last shipping dates for Christmas 2018
Please note, all orders must be placed by Midnight on the day before.
Africa, Middle East - Tuesday 4th December
Caribbean, Central & South America, Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia) - Friday 7th December