1. On this page “we”, “our”, “us”, and “The Dice Shop Online” refers to The online trading name of SquashGoblin Limited. “the website” refers to www.thediceshoponline.com and other linked domain names.“You” means the person using the website or placing an order via it, or (where the person doing so is the employee, agent, or subcontractor of another person) the person on whose behalf the website is used or an order is placed.
3. We try to ensure the website is available at all times, but we do not guarantee this. For technical reasons, the website may be unavailable (in whole or in part) at some times, and we cannot guarantee that you will be advised of this in advance.
4. If you do not choose to create a password, we are unable to retain your details in a way which will allow you to retrieve them on later visits. If you do create a password, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and for taking steps to ensure that your password remains secure. We do not store your credit card details, other than limited information about your payment method which we need for legal compliance and administering your orders or account.
5. The information you provide to us must be complete, correct, and up to date. If you fail to provide complete and correct information, or fail to promptly update it when there are changes, this will be a breach of your agreement with us. We reserve the right to cancel any order and/or disable or delete any account where: we find that the information you have provided us is not complete, correct, and up to date; your account is used in connection with fraud, illegality, offensive or abusive conduct, the infringement of intellectual property rights, or to cause anxiety or annoyance to any person, or we reasonably suspect any of the foregoing or your involvement in them; we find that you received incomplete, or incorrect information before you place your order.
6. We grant you a licence to access the website. This licence allows you to view the website, and use any content we may place on it from time to time. The licence does not allow you to download or save any part of the website (other than pages specifically designed to be printed or saved, or which you are expressly invited to print or save) except as this is necessary to allow you to view or use the website in the normal way. You may not edit, modify, reupload, or otherwise deal with any part of the website without our express prior written consent. We do not licence you to link to this website or any part of it. The licence we have given you does not allow you to do anything (including without limitation reproducing, copying, reselling, or otherwise exploiting) in connection with the website for the commercial benefit of any person. You are not permitted to collect, collate, index, or reproduce the website or any part of it (such as product listings) without our express prior written consent.
7. Our website is intended for use by adults, and use by persons under the age of 16 is not permitted unless with the involvement and supervision of a parent or guardian.
8. The products sold from this website are intended for private domestic use by consumers and not for use by business entities.
9. The website is the property of SquashGoblin Ltd. All of the content on the website (including graphics and text) is our property, and we assert our intellectual property rights in and to that content. That content is protected by UK, European, and International laws.
10. When you place an order on the website, this is an offer by you to purchase a product or products from us. We will send you an email confirming we have received your order. This email is not an acceptance by us of your order, but merely an acknowledgement of it. We will only accept your offer to purchase goods, and thereby create a contract between you and us, when we send you an email confirming that we have dispatched your goods.
11. If the prices, descriptions, or any other information you have been provided with before placing your order is incorrect, we may cancel your order without liability to you.
12. You may return goods under the terms of our returns policy. Where you do so, you must abide by the terms of that policy. You may also use the statutory rights set out in the Distance Selling Regulations to cancel your contract with us.
13. We try to get product descriptions (both text and photographs) correct, and to ensure that product availability is accurate. However, product descriptions may change and availability may not be accurate. Where the description of a product changes, we will try to make you aware of this when you order, but you agree that we should send you the product which is in stock even if its description has changed. Where a product is not available, we will try to make you aware of this when you order, but you agree that we should send you any products from your order which are in stock even if one or more other products from your order is not.
14. By using the website, or sending email to us, you are using electronic communications. We will use electronic communications to provide you with information about the website, your account, and any orders you place. By using the website, you agree that we may provide you with information via electronic means, and agree that any contracts or other documents we need to provide you by law can be provided to you by electronic means.
15. We are not responsible for any losses you incur due to a breach by us of these terms and conditions, unless the loss you suffer was reasonably foreseeable to you and to us at the time the breach occurred (or, if earlier, the point at which we entered into a contract to sell you goods). We will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss.
16. We do not exclude or limit our liability in any way which is not permitted by law. If any part of these terms and conditions could be read as doing so, we and you agree that it should be read so as to insert or append a statement that the relevant exclusion or limitation does not exclude or limit our liability is excluded or limited where this is not permitted by law. This website is intended for use by consumers, and not for use by business entities. To the extent that you are a business entity and not a consumer we are entitled to limit our liability to you, and we do so by excluding all liability for any commercial losses you incur, excluding any liability for losses which arise in whole or in part from the fact that you are a business entity and not a consumer, and otherwise limiting our liability to the sum of £100 per order. If you choose to place an order you will be agreeing that such a limitation is reasonable.
18. If any of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects or limits your statutory rights, except where this is permitted by law.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by and will construed in accordance with the laws of England. You and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.